Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pics from this week

I'm all about random blog posts right now since I don't really have anything exciting to share, so here's some pics! Quaider helping little sissy learn how to sit up. He sure does love his little sister!
Jayna reading a bedtime story to the other children She was reading Little Bear. I can't believe she is actually reading, it makes me want to run out and buy an insane amount of books!! HA
My children having a "royal feast". They made these crowns at MOPS the other day and decided at supper that night they wanted to wear them and have a royal feast. So, here they are, feasting on taco salad, wearing their crowns. hehe

4 comments:

  1. We all love the random posts, the kiddos seem to grow with everyone of them....we love and once again REALLY miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all getting so big! I LOVE seeing the pictures!

    Love you all! (and I agree with your mom, except I don't think her "REALLY" justifies how much...)
    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics Bocker!! And that's so awesome that Jayna's reading everyone bedtime stories!!! =) I don't blame you for wanting to run out and buy a bunch of books!!

    Love you n miss you all!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so great. I can't believe how much Avelyn is changing. Quaid, what a great brother you are!!!!! And, Jayna, so amazing that you are reading so much.
    Roanen...you are getting to be a big boy! Love you all.
    G. H.

    ReplyDelete