
Here is our precious little blessing #6!! We are so excited to be expecting our newest precious bundle due on July 4th. We have known for a few weeks, but wanted to view that beautiful heartbeat before we made an announcement. It's all been a whirlwind of doctor's appointments and weekly visits for blood draws to check and make sure everything was as it was supposed to be and everything is looking great at this point. I was just in shock when I found out and still am a little bit. Time has gone so quickly since we lost Victory that it doesn't seem real that I could already be carrying another little one. I'm not taking one day of this pregnancy for granted and can't even complain about the yuckiness that I'm feeling as it gives me a sense of comfort to know that things are as they should be. I know it will be a long wait to hold this precious little one and God willing, I can't wait to see our baby's precious face.
Thank is fantastic news Elizabeth! I am so hapy for you and Nathan. Cant wait to meet him/her and if you need anything please let me know:)
ReplyDeleteI am very happy for you Nikki! I will keep all of you in my prayers! I love you and hope to see you up here VERY soon!!
ReplyDeleteYaY! Congratulations! I've been wondering with all your recent posts about winning free Mommy gear! We'll be praying for li'l Independence Baby!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Praise God!!! When I saw your post title, I thought surely not!? But surely YES! congratulations.. I'm rooting for July 6th, that's my big day. :)
ReplyDeleteI've been praying for you guys that it would be soon...congratulations!
ReplyDelete