On the Sunday nights before Nathan goes back to work we have family game night. This week I saw an idea online for minute to win it games! We had a blast and the children loved it. Lots of belly laughs all around.
The children waiting patiently for the cookie game. The point is to get the cookie in your mouth without your hands and without dropping it. We decided not to have a time limit on this one because we just knew it would be hilarious to watch. We were right!
Quaid got close a couple of times! I love Avelyn's tongue hanging out.
Jayna looks like if she stares at it there long enough it will just jump into her mouth.
Nathan got it!
If this doesn't make you laugh I don't know WHAT would! It was so hard not to crack up when I was videoing it and Nathan was snickering next to me.
I have NO clue why these are sideways, but oh well. :)
In this game they had 4 foam golf balls in the Kleenex box that they had to try to get out in a minute. It was a good game to get some energy out, but not quite a funny as I thought it might be. The children enjoyed it though.
You can't not have facebook and not update the blog.. you're too many miles away.. pick one! or a weekly email update with pictures would work too.. :P ;)
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!!!