Nathan took Jayna out for a date last Saturday. Jayna made a list of things that she would like to do and Nathan decided which one they would make a date of. Her list included bowling, getting ice cream, going to the toy store, ice skating and rock climbing. Well, I'm sure you can imagine which one my husband chose! Off to Anchorage they went to go to the rock gym for Jayna's first rock climbing adventure. The younger three and I drove in also to go to a few places then we surprised all of the children by meeting up at Red Robin for supper. (Mind you Red Robin is not one of my favorite places to eat, but all of my gluten free family can actually have the fries there which is not the case anywhere else!)
Jayna even had to wear her sweatshirt that says I love being a daddy's girl!

My little rock climbing monkey...at least this is better than climbing the fridge, which is what she does at home!



And for some reason they came back with this picture of the climbing shoes she wore, so I figured they must be important, so I'd better put them on the blog!
aww!! that's so awesome!! yay for daddy/daughter dates! dad still takes all 3 of us shopping for mom at christmas time and it's one of the best days outta the year! =)
ReplyDeletelove you guys!!
It looks like Jayna really enjoyed her daddy/daughter day! Rock climbing is always fun and I really did guess rock climbing before I started to scroll down!! haha. Tell Jayna her shoes were really cool!!
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you all!
Bethany
Wow, Jayna in jeans..LOL I can't believe how long her legs are...sounds like she had a great time...love you all
ReplyDeleteHi! You won my book giveaway! Please send me your address!
ReplyDeletemrskevinthomas@gmail.com