Here they are running out to get their goodies. Jayna got a hula hoop, the boys each got a flashlight, then we had some legos and The Legend of the Easter Egg book for all of them together, plus a few candies and a water bottle for each. Avelyn Faith got a new hat I made.

One thing the older 2 loved doing was taking MANY pictures w/the camera...who knew that would be so entertaining! Jayna took this one.

Jayna showing off her mad hula hoop skills! Nathan and I had fun hula hooping too. The kids loved it when Nathan put them up on his shoulder's and then tried to do it, it was a bumpy ride! Quaid took this picture. :D

Roanen resting in the lego box.

Avelyn Faith sporting her new hat....I had to show off these dimples again!

Is this a mini Nathan or what??

Me and my little boys...they are growing so fast!
I enjoy the pictures so much...the babies are all so cute and big...miss you all sooooo much, and yes, Avelyn is defiantly a litte Nathan....love to all
ReplyDeletelove the pictures!!! miss you all!
ReplyDelete