Monday, August 17, 2009

Roanen's 3rd Birthday and some randomness

Roanen Tytus turned 3 last week. I can't believe how quickly 3 years can pass! He is such an amazing little boy, so intellegent and loving, it's awesome to see how God built his little personality. Here are some pics from our birthday boy's big day.


Getting ready to dig into his birthday morning choice of homemade doughnuts with chocolate syrup.


Playing with his new Cars cars from G & G Horsman. Jayna was so excited to help me be sneaky at Target the other day when we got these while Roanen was with us! I distracted him while she grabbed the box and hid it in the cart. She talked about that for the rest of the day, not in front of Roanen of course. :D



My 3 little monkeys hanging off of the bars at the park. Jayna does have on some leggings by the way, I realized when editing this pic that they don't really show up very well since they are tan. ;)



LOVING having the Birthday Song sung to him!



Avelyn Faith with her first taste of cupcake. I think she liked it. Nathan and I crack up every time we look at this pic.



Jayna and Quaid decided it would be "fun" to sleep in the garage under the tent that they had made earlier that day. I couldn't believe it when they both actually stayed out there all night!



Jayna modeling the twirly skirt that I finished for her a couple of weeks ago. She picked out the colors and helped me dye the yarn for it.







7 comments:

  1. yay!! looks like everyone had a really fun day for Roanen's birthday!! And that picture of Avelyn is ADORABLE!

    oh and Jayna's twirly skirt is awesome!! very pretty!! =) now you need a picture of her twirling in it! I remember Kimberly and all of her twirly skirts that she used to LOVE... =)

    love you guys and miss you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL of it- adorable! You are amazing with all your knit creations- good job! Roanen is looking so old and, as always, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt, Elizabeth, and your creativity! And look at that nice grass in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dad wants to know if yjeres a picture of a for sale sign in your yard....lol love the pics...love to all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such beautiful pictures. We LOVE being able to see them all, and both of you...even if it does take a lifetime to load. That was one creative tent! Excellent skirt, there is nothing like twirling, of course. AND, what a wonderful birthday. Sorry we were not there to give you the cars, Roanen. And today is Avelyn's big day. We have tried calling several times, and will try one more time tonight. Burried in smoke at this time. Choke choke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Nikki,

    I just wanted to point out the fact that there has been another birthday at your house since Roanen's. More pictures please!

    Love,
    Your Favorite Cousin!

    ReplyDelete