Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just for Bethany

This is a post just for Bethany since she said she was being deprived of pictures and stories. The picture has nothing to do with the story, I just thought it was cute how Roanen fell asleep.
We've been trying crazy to get our "honey-do" list done to put our house on the market and last weekend Nathan was painting the outside trim. He was leaned over painting at the bottom of the doorway and Roanen was standing next to him. Roanen said to Nathan "I see your bommom" (Roanen talk for bottom and of course he meant a fully clothed bommom, seeing as how my husband is a horse trainer and not a plumber :D) Anyway, Nathan just said yeah and then Roanen told him "I have a bommom", Nathan said "yes, you do", then Roanen said, "my bommom is smaaaaaall", Nathan said"uh huh", then my dear son who obviously spends too much time with mama said "and it's really cute too"! But just to let everyone know that he is not all about himself, he usually tells me once a day that I am beautiful and that Avelyn Faith is beautiful too. God has given him such a sweet heart!

5 comments:

  1. AW! That is a very cute picture and a cute story too!! Thank you so much for the picture and story! I'm greedy and still want more though ;-)

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...from the mouth of babes :)
    So, I'm sure I'm way behind the times asking this but are you planning a move? Congratulations on your walker too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not way behind the times Tash, we haven't "announced" a move since it all depends on the sale of our house, but we are planning to move outside, probaby to Utah, when and if our house sells. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, so now the next post should be just for me ;-)

    and that story is super cute!!! =)

    love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet it is a cute bommom!!! We will miss you all tomorrow at the reunion...love you all

    ReplyDelete