Nathan's creative tent site to keep us dry and out of the wind and rain the first night, he added a second roof between the canopy and the tent so we could get between the two without getting wet. I would have never thought of using all of our tarps this way and I was thankful for his ingenuity.
Avelyn modeling for Jayna the photographer at one of the museums in town.
Finally getting a chance to fish! No one caught anything, but they had fun trying.
Quaid enjoyed the fishing the most I think. He would have stayed out there for hours and hours.
Conlan enjoyed treasure hunting.
I don't remember what they were all looking for here, maybe more dead jellyfish.
This kid loves getting dirty!
Daddy enjoying some cuddle time.
Our campsite view
Sunday morning one of the tour boat charters does a worship service on their boat. They don't go out far, but it was a fun experience and FREE, so we enjoyed it.
Sea otters we saw from the boat.
The children loved seeing the sea lions fight for a spot on the buoy.
The Lu-lu Belle
FINALLY!!! I miss you alllllll!! When did all of the little people get so big?!?!?! :D Love you!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like an awesome trip!! Miss and love you all!
ReplyDelete