Saturday, September 19, 2015

Fall Family Pictures

I have been wanting to get some new pictures of the children for a few months and decided today to just go out in the yard and do them, knowing that the chances of going out to the mountains where I wanted to go would probably keep getting pushed off. So, here they are! I know I'm biased, but wow, I have some gorgeous children!!

This baby is such a fun little guy. His hair is out of control and I love it!




I couldn't chose just a couple pictures of Conlan, he has too many fun faces and enough personality for 3 people!




 
Avelyn loves life with all of her heart which makes sense since her name means "life"!



WHERE did this young man come from?? I blinked and he's no longer a little guy!


 
My boys <3 p="">
 
I can't keep this boy from climbing!


He was trying to stop himself from laughing for this one. I love candid shots. :)

 
This girl will be 13 in a week. No words for that. She sure is a beauty.



 
My girlies <3 p="">

Photobomber!!



I don't know what my life would be like without these blessings, I sure am thankful that God saw fit to entrust them to me.

 

2 comments:

  1. Ok so this comment is for my little cousins:

    I do NOT approve of how big you all have gotten!! Everyone looks so grown up!!! When did that happen?!?! Do me a favor and tell your mama she needs to post more blogs and stories and pictures for all of us in IL that miss you guys LOTS!!! ;) Love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this one is for my big cousin: I love you and I miss you and maybe next time you should try and figure out a self timer of some sort and get yourself in the picture with the kiddos too!! Looks like you're doing a fabulous job and have quite the bunch of characters to keep up with! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete