Monday, January 21, 2008

Silly children

Yes, these are my children, though I don't know where that sillyness comes from! Those are diapers that they are wearing on their heads! (yes, I'm still doing the cloth diapering thing, but we use the store diapers for bedtime and sometimes when we go out) I'm not sure what got them started putting them on their heads, but this is what we ended up with. Poor Kylyn (the baby previously known as Emma who Jayna decided needed to be named Kylyn after hearing me talking about it with my brother who suggested it for our baby. My brother's name is Kyle Lynn!! Sorry though, Kyle, Jayna apparently thinks it's a girl's name!! HA) even had a diaper shoved on her head for the picture. The following picture is what happens when big sister tries to show affection for her little brother. He's a pretty mushy boy with Nathan and I (especially Nathan), but apparently not with Jayna!

4 comments:

  1. haha! My little cousins are too cute!! I am will have to let Kyle know that is it going to be a girl and her name WILL be Bethany Ann! haha.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Jayna that Kylyn is a girls name... lol... and they're too adorable...

    and bethany's crazy ;-)

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still like the name..where do your kids such imaginations,like I don't know...with parents like the two of you, how could they not..OK, I can't imagine another Bethany Ann though..HA HA..love you all, Grammy/Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the name Kylyn too... but i think it's a girls name, not a boy's name...


    and no, we don't need another Bethany Ann... one is enough ;-)

    ReplyDelete