So if you haven't seen our new surprise on this here blog, then take a second and have another look around!! : ) Yep, that's right, we are expecting little Horsman blessing number 4! We are very excited and the children are too! Quaid keeps asking when the baby is coming and I told him that mama's belly had to get really big first, the baby has to grow big. I then made the mistake of asking him if my belly was already big, to which in all boyness he of course said yes! HA Jayna is requesting a girl, she needs a baby sister she keeps telling me, because of course she already has 2 brothers. We feel so blessed that God has given us this little gift and we look forward to his or her arrival. Feel free to leave us a fun comment, but please make it positive!
:D Oh, yeah, and if you have any great name suggestions, we're open to them! HA
Slot Freebet Tanpa Deposit 2023
2 years ago
awww! congrats!!! yay!! :-)
ReplyDeleteand Quaid's comment is funnnnny... and of course Jayna wants a gurl... it totally makes sense!!
We're so excited for the new little Horsman! The kiddos are excited for another local cousin, and I'm happy to have a baby available for cuddling! (and still get my sleep at night ;-) We love you six! Sarah
ReplyDeletename suggestion for a girl: Bethany Ann! DUH!! haha. Love ya and congrats!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you sent this blog...it's not a secret that you want to keep...you know, Grandmas get excited about this kind of news and want to tell the world...you're going to have to be thinking of changing your post a comment name...how about, God's princess, 2 mighty warriors, and the little surprise(as Jayna would say, hopefully a girl surprise)...I love you all and am very glad that I get to spread the exciting news....Love you all bunches, mom/grammy
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! If I had known last night at bunko I'd have squeezed you and told you in person how very excited I am for you! Sarah Brown
ReplyDeleteAs much as I love "Huckleberry" as a name choice, I feel I must remind Nate of his promise to name one of his kids "Frazzleberry Rex". But truly, Huckleberry Horsman has a nicer ring to it than Frazzleberry Horsman. Please, do whatever you feel is best between the two names. I will not hold Nate to his promise if you should choose Huckleberry over Frazzleberry.
ReplyDeleteWith much love,
Sarah ;-)
Like I said before, I am partial to Kathleen or Brett! Love you guys, congrats again.
ReplyDelete