Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Belly Pics and Roany's Haircut

I decided the other day that I needed to let the last little baby hold that I had on Roanen and give him a big boy haircut. It's amazing how much he looks like Quaid now! That was the first thing that Nathan said when he saw him. It still surprises me sometimes to look at him, he looks SO different.
Okay, so here is the first "belly" shot. Large and in charge! HA I had a lady at MOPS today ask me if I always showed so much so early, I didn't quite know what to think about that. hehe I suppose it does happen quicker with the 4th child. Jayna and Quaid took all of these pictures of me with themselves, it was really fun, but my head did get cut off quite a bit by Quaid.


My little twin so I hear. Everyone always says that Jayna looks exactly like me, I don't see it, but I'll take everyone's word for it. I totally see Jennifer when I look at her. Love ya Jen!!


And the little man with his rockin Cubbies hat on, thanks to Mom!! hehe It was fun to make her buy that! I love it when he wears a hat, he looks so handsome.















5 comments:

  1. hehe. LOVE THE CUBS HAT! He is such a little stud, and so is his little brother who does looks quite a bit like him ;) The pics are awesome. Since I haven't seen you since you told everyone you are pregnant, it really hadn't sank in much until I saw the picture! It is crazy...

    I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *awwwwww!!! love these pictures!!!! LOVE that your mom had to buy quaider the cubs hat too ;-)!!!
    *jayna does look a lot like jennifer, at least, i agree with you! lol!!
    *and mr. roany ty is quite the lil stud! :-)
    *belly pictures are always cuuuuuute!! yay!!! (Oh and idk about nathan's nickname of "huck"!!!!, can he get vetoed on that?! lol!!!)

    LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh, your hair is long...Tracy likes it alot..and yes that is quite a belly shot..Jennifer says YOU'RE HOTT!!!!we love you all..mom/grandma liv/jennifer/tracy and cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quaid. I love your cute hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AND....Roanen. My you look like such a big boy. Jayna, you DO look like your mommy. And, Elizabeth....what a cute little shape! We can't wait to see this new Horsman. I claim "dibs" on a couple of hours rocking and holding time.
    Love you all.
    Grandma (And Grandpa) H.

    ReplyDelete