
Jayna invited her cousin, Anna, over for a sleepover tonight. Both girls were so cute and giggly and VERY excited, the sound level in our house went up quite a bit with the two giggling, screaming girls running around the house!! :D I made some cookies up this morning and the kiddos all got to ice them tonight before supper to enjoy them for their dessert tonight. After I had gotten the boys in bed the girls played in Jayna's room for a little while to let the boys settle in before bringing the girls back out to paint their fingernails and toenails. Anna choose to use all 4 color choices on each hand and foot, since that's how princesses do their fingernail polish. (Don't tell me you didn't already know that!!) Jayna had one color on her right hand and another on her left, then the color mixture on her toes, since that's how queens do their nails. (I have to wonder what royalty they have seen?!?!) We also took this picture
of the girls with a picture of their other dear girl cousin, Kaylie. We sure wish you could've been here for this sleepover, Kaylie, but we thought we'd help you feel like you were a little bit by taking this picture! Maybe someday soon we can have another girl cousins sleepover with all 3 of you. I sure hope so, we miss you and your mom and dad and Jacob. Then we have the final picture of the 2 princesses all snuggled in for bed (at least they look that way). They are still in there chatting back and forth, it is 9:00 now, but it's so cute with their little girls voices! I couldn't have asked for a better night with the girls, they have had so much fun and I'm so glad that Sarah allowed Anna to have her first sleepover with us. Thanks Sarah!!
of the girls with a picture of their other dear girl cousin, Kaylie. We sure wish you could've been here for this sleepover, Kaylie, but we thought we'd help you feel like you were a little bit by taking this picture! Maybe someday soon we can have another girl cousins sleepover with all 3 of you. I sure hope so, we miss you and your mom and dad and Jacob. Then we have the final picture of the 2 princesses all snuggled in for bed (at least they look that way). They are still in there chatting back and forth, it is 9:00 now, but it's so cute with their little girls voices! I couldn't have asked for a better night with the girls, they have had so much fun and I'm so glad that Sarah allowed Anna to have her first sleepover with us. Thanks Sarah!!
awww!!! they are too cute!!! little girls are so much fun some days... lol!!
ReplyDeletelove you!!!!!
*glad we talked again the other day, I've missed you Bocker!!*
aww, they are so cute! I bet they had a lot of fun. It sounds like it too!
ReplyDeleteLove everyone!
Bethany
They look like they had a BLAST!!!! I too think that it would be so cool to have the gilrs together. We just need to start praying about that!!I am so excited that they got to do that. You are a very cool Mom/Aunt. I love you tons and miss you more. Give the kiddos a kiss from Aunt Ruthie
ReplyDeleteWow! I did not know about their sleep-over. I have an even BETTER idea....all three girls can have a sleep-over with Grandma up in the loft! Wouldn't that be fun!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you two families have "each other." What great memories, cousins doing things like this.
The next adventure will be the boys camping out in the back yard together!
Love Grandma H.