I was thinking today, I would really love to see some more of my family members have a blog, so I'm issuing a challenge! I'm hoping this will work since I know so many of you are VERY competitive. (wonder where I got that from?? :D) Sarah has been brave enough to venture out into the blogging world and I think we both agree that it's lots of fun to be able to keep everyone updated so easily. So come on the rest of you, it's easy, I can even walk you through it on the phone! And if you think that you have nothing to blog about, well, trust me, you do. For instance, mom, you could have taken a picture of the 100 SUGAR COOKIES that Grandma made at your house the other day, Mom H., I'm sure the whole world would've LOVED seeing Dad with no facial hair, Ruth, you have those adorable kiddos that we all love to see, same for you Kath! hehehe Although, I do have to issue a warning out to the family members from my side...if you start a blog you will hear from Bethany EVERY time you talk to her, "so where are more pictures??". Speaking of you, Bethany, we ALL know you have lots to blog about. :D For those of you I didn't mention by name, don't think I forgot about you, I will embarrass you at some point. Love you all, now come on and venture out into the blogging world!
Yeah...what she said!
ReplyDeletehttps://bethany-martin.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI think that is what it is...whatever yours is just bethany-martin
I don't know how much I will keep up with it and i am not making any promises...
Love ya!
Well, I am not your family BUT I would still like some pointers- so do I get the same offer!??! I'll call or have you over when my "baby-to-do" list is almost crossed off! My family would love it.
ReplyDeletehttp://nancy-martin.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletegeesh.
Well, I know the world might have enjoyed seeing Dad without his facial hair, but trying to even read blogs online, when you are on dial-up, is challenging.
ReplyDeleteLet me finish with my schooling and then see about tackling some new projects!