Monday, October 20, 2008

Avelyn's infant prayer

Ok, so first let me say I'm sorry I'm such a horrible blogger that I haven't shared any cute children pics in such a long time! Yikes! Anyway, here are the pictures from Avelyn's infant prayer at WBC yesterday. It's an awesome thing that our chuch does to have one of the elders and his wife offer up a prayer for the life of the babies in our church after their birth. We waited until Nathan's mom and dad could be here so they could be a part of it too. We chose to have Wes and Gail Keller handle our infant prayer and Wes lifted up a wonderful prayer for Avelyn, we are so thankful!
Here is Grandma holding Avelyn before her prayer in the BEAUTIFUL gown that my Grandma Liv made for Jayna for her dedication service when she was a baby. We got lots of oohs and ahhs over her gown. Thanks Grandma!!
This is Avelyn with Wes and Gail Keller after the church service. You can tell they are experienced grandparents that Avelyn's screaming brought smiles to their faces instead of sheer panic!! hehe
And just because she is so cute here is a little bonus shot! :D

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness the pictures are so sweet. I am so glad that you got up more pictures. I love you guys and miss you tons, keep praying that we get stationed up there. Still no word yet on where we will be moving ( in four months ) but we still are praying for Alaska , just think ( or I just will ) EASTER WITH OUR OWN FAMILY. The first in ten years :) Hugs and kisses to all :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, she is a little Nathan, isn't she....so cute...we love and miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fantastic. So special for you to wait until we c ould be a part of that. Thank you. Love you all. Grandma & Grandpa h.

    ReplyDelete