
We had quite a fun day on Jayna's birthday! We started out the morning with her breakfast choice of Fruity Pepples, then after Nathan got back from work (he only worked until 10) we all went to Monkey Bizness...a fun jumpy house place! This is Jayna getting some good air off of the bouncy floor!

I crack up every time I see this picture...you have to look at Quaid's feet to realize that he is in midair in this picture, he looks as though he is hovering, with his body in a completely normal standing position and no look of excitement on his face.

Here is Roany coming down the big slide...he had such a fun time.

And of course, my dear husband, he got the funny idea to roll down the slide, rather than just sliding down and it was REALLY funny to see!

After we left the bouncy house we headed home for lunch of waffles (notice the SUGAR theme we have going here?) After quiet time Jayna and Avelyn and I went to pick up her friend, Morgan, for her birthday party while Nathan, Quaid and Roanen waited for another friend, Parker, to arrive at our house. We got back and the kiddos played for a while, then we lined them up on the couch for present time....aren't they all SO darn cute?? Jayna was beside herself to get not one, but two new Polly Pocket sets from her friends!! She has been asking for them for a while now and I always tell her we will put it on her birthday list, so she was very happy to get 2 sets.

Here is my big 6 year old blowing out the candles on her unicorn cake (it's really hard to tell that's a unicorn from this angle...but yes, it was :D) I can't believe that she is 6 already. We are so blessed to have her in our lives and we can't wait to see what kind of person she grows into. I know that God has big plans for her (He had to give her that strong will for some reason, right?? hehe)
Happy Birthday Jayna!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like everyone had lots of fun!! =)
miss you guys!