Saturday, October 25, 2008

Avelyn Faith at 8 weeks

I finally remembered to get some video of little miss Avelyn Faith for the blog! Here she is happy as a clam at midnight, kicking away and smiling at me and Grandma Horsman.

3 comments:

  1. Oh happy day :) I just love the video of our little girl. She is just to cute !!! Please give her kisses and hugs for us ok !! We love you all tons

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you, thank you, thank you..it was so special to see a video instead of pictures...she is adorable and so happy..
    I hate to sound greedy but how about a video of Jayna playing the piano now...lol we love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was GREAT. I just need to try and use our camera and forget the recorder! Super. We will see how difficult it is to load when we get back home on dial-up.

    ReplyDelete