Avelyn is getting so big and very smiley! (At least when we are at home, I've found that is pretty much a homebody) I finally caught a smile on camera. Usually when I pull the camera out she gets so interested in looking at it that she doesn't pay any attention to me anymore. I had to get her all lined up in my camera screen and then really look at her and talk to her to get her attention away from the camera to me to get her to smile, then snap the picture, hoping I hadn't moved too much and she was still in the camera frame.
I love her expression in this one, eyebrowns raised, looking at me as if I'm crazy with this wierd thing in front of my face! P.S. I took these pics at 12:30 last night after FINALLY finishing these skirted longies for her and she was wide awake, so I thought, why not have a photo shoot at 12:30??!!
SO cute...I love this baby!
ReplyDeleteaww, she is cute! I'm glad there was a photo shoot at 12:30am because I think all of us here in IL were begining to get deprived...
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Bethany
Bethany is right about the feeling deprived part....I can't believe how much she's grown....I am starting to think that your only part of this baby was the carrying and delivery because she is sure her Daddy's look alike..love you all
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable nikki!! and i love her skirted longies!! those are cute! good job! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove you n miss you!
What a doll. Can you just believe it that in a couple of more weeks we will be there !!! Yippeeeee I can't wait to see you all. Hope you are still up for visiting us and helping me unpack !!! :) I love the pictures and please tell all my kiddos that we love them and will see you all soon
ReplyDeleteHey, is her hair turning red?
ReplyDelete