Here is my "clown family"! Even Nathan likes to get on the plasmacar every night, but he never gets to ride on it by himself for long before the children want to join him. Jayna and Quaid love to ride on his shoulders and they call it playing "clown family".
Slot Freebet Tanpa Deposit 2023
2 years ago

I'm impressed. But why doesn't he have all three hanging off him? Now THAT would be something...I'm sure he'll figure out a way to do that before long.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it! Nathan learned well about how to play with his children! His Dad was very skilled...especially right before bed time.
ReplyDeleteHumm what a wonderfully talented family we have now don't we :) What I think would be fun is to have Elizabeth on his shoulders and then to have the other four some how hanging off the both of you.... YEAH try that and then post it :) Love you all and can't wait to see you all so very soon
ReplyDelete