Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Congratulations to my gifted husband!!



I just had to brag on my husband here for a minute. Nathan went down to Soldotna a couple of weeks ago to take a CHA (camp horsemanship association) clinic to get certified as a riding instructor. CHA certifies instructors in both western and english riding in 4 riding levels, level 4 being a master instructor. Nathan went down there and got his level 4 riding instructor certification in both western and english! It's not a common thing for anyone to go for their first time and get level 4, especially in western and english. Not only that, but he was recommended by both the clinic instructor and the assistant clinic instructor to be accepted as an ACI (assistant clinic instructor). That is very uncommon and a HUGE compliment.
I am so proud of him. God has blessed him in an amazing way with this gift with not only horses, but with people also. Nathan has a huge amount of knowledge about horses, but he's also great at explaining and passing on that knowledge to other people. I'm so happy that he is able to do what he loves every day and that he can enjoy going to his job.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nathan!! =) proud of ya cuz!

    love n miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Nathan! And well done, sweet friend, to brag on your husband's accomplishment and to honor him in this way. I just so admire your family and what you guys do...

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Nathan, I'm very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete