Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My little man is 5!!

I can not believe that he is 5! Quaid had a very exciting birthday last Friday. He and Jayna had their last day of VBS that morning, where his teacher surprised him with a gift, it was so sweet. Then we came home and had lunch and shortly after that Nathan got home. We had a small party with cake and lots of fun later that day. Quaid is such an amazing boy. He has a warrior's heart and want to be just like his daddy. He is an awesome big brother, he comes in first thing every morning to talk to Avelyn Faith, he loves her so much. He's very intellegent and loves to draw and color. I'm so thankful for him!
I think he was doing his "I'm 5!!" dance here.


Nathan told him to smell his cake and then pushed his face into it!

2 comments:

  1. now Nathan, that was NOT very nice... altho it makes for an awesome picture! =)

    Hope he got some good presents to go with the face full of cake! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, big boy...Pa and I wish we were there to share it with you, but we are so glad that you had a good day.You'll have to remember what Daddy did to you when his birthday comes around.LOL We love and miss you very much, Grammy and Pa

    ReplyDelete