Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun in the sun!! Can you believe it?!?!?

This summer's weather has been AWESOME! It's been nice and hot, although I wouldn't complain if it would rain (just at night when we are sleeping) so I wouldn't have to spend several hours a day watering the back yard that we finally seeded last Sunday! WOOHOO!!! Here are some pictures of what we've been up to.

Our boy and his dog. The children are finally starting to really like Zip. He's such a good dog.


My family waiting for the 4th of July parade. Please excuse Jayna's wild hair, we get it brushed out and most of the time that's as much as she's willing to give me. We get pretty stuff in it on good days. My cute husband has that big smile because he has not one, but two coffees in his hands. :D
This was GREAT! A tarred and feathered "liberal politician".




Another day we went to watch Nathan teach one of his cutting horse clinics, thus the reason for the big black microphone hanging off of his face.


Making some sweet cutting moves.


One of the cows saying "hello" with my cowboy in the background.



I loved this pic of Roanen but I had to alter it in photobucket because the boots that he's wearing are Jayna's and they're pink.




I'm not sure what he was brooding about, but he just looks cute.



Happy baby.

Another day we went to Jeff and Cheryl's house for the children to play in the lake and have some yummy food. We love these two so much, they are a HUGE blessing to our family. Our children all love Miss Cheryl (and Mr. Jeff too of course) and get so excited when they hear they are going to see her. This pic with Cheryl was after a long, fun day on the lake and Jayna wasn't happy about having to leave. :(


Nathan taking the children and their friend out for a lake tour. Quaid even brought me back some "lakeweed" as he called it.




This is where they spent most of their time just splashing around.

4 comments:

  1. AWWW! I love all the pictures!! I miss you all so much. I was showing off my cute little cousins to my friends just now because they are over for dinner and they also think my cousins are very cute!!!

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... love the pictures!!! miss you guys lots!! looks like the kids have been having a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink boots, huh? Loved the pics...miss you all

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super photos. Sure looks like a great summer. And what is wrong with pink boots?

    ReplyDelete