Oh my goodness! She is amazing and so beautiful and looks so much like a little Horsman. Took us back in time a few years! We are so glad that you have these things up for all us distant relatives! Love you all. G & G Horsman
Very Cute! I think I can speak for all of us when I say we are begining to feel deprived! No pictures or cute stories for over 2 weeks! This is a very sad thing.
you are wrooooooong... you can hear the sound! =) hehehe... soooooooo cute!!! =)
ReplyDeletelove n miss you guys!
I LOVE the video...she is soooo cute....miss you so much...love to all
ReplyDeleteOk, so I've just watched again for about the tenth time...LOL
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! She is amazing and so beautiful and looks so much like a little Horsman. Took us back in time a few years! We are so glad that you have these things up for all us distant relatives! Love you all.
ReplyDeleteG & G Horsman
Very Cute! I think I can speak for all of us when I say we are begining to feel deprived! No pictures or cute stories for over 2 weeks! This is a very sad thing.
ReplyDeleteLove you all!!