I don't even have a title for this post since it's just random pics, but I didn't think anyone would mind if I had a post "theme" or not as long as there were cute pictures of the children. LOLHere's Avelyn Faith in her new dress that I finished her yesterday, she now has a matching hat too, but I'll have to take a picture of that later.
Quaid being his own silly self. The power went out the other night and after the lights came back on Nathan was showing the boys how to put the lit flashlight up to their mouths and blow to make their cheeks glow. Roanen didn't like it and was scared so Nathan said "it's just me", well, then every time Quaid did it he would make this funny face and say "it's just me" in his silly little voice.
Roanen being bam-bam.
Avelyn Faith chewing on oregano (my spices are her favorite toys :^D) wearing her new skirted longies I finished last week.
And the 2 pictures that cause a mother's heart to melt and panic all at the same time. :D Jayna wanted Quaid to dance with her in her wedding dress the other day and Quaid didn't want to so Nathan jumped up and said he would dance with her. I know that the real Father Daughter wedding dance will be here before we know it and what precious pictures these will be on that day.
And of course...the dip!
Well, maybe I don't need to worry too much about her getting married anytime soon if she continues to wear underwear around on her head! LOL
Avelyn Faith's woody woodpecker do! Her hair stayed up like that after we took her hair tie out. Funny thing is that a picture similar to this one that we took of Jayna (except her hair was in pigtails) was what earned her the nickname Wingnut from her daddy. He still calls her wingnut! I wonder what kind of nickname Avelyn Faith could end up with from this one!
I love ALL the pictures and commented on most of them on Facebook. We love the random pictures!! (It's MUCH better than nothing and I know all of us who do not live in Alaska would agree...)
ReplyDeleteLove you all!!
How precious are these pictures. And yes, Bethany, I totally agree. The pictures just bring you so much closer to the real thing, WHICH is when we will get to see you all in person again. Nathan, those are quite the moves!! Loved Avelyn's dress, Nikki you are getting quite creative. We love an miss you all.
ReplyDeleteWow, she is looking so old. Love all the knitting, Elizabeth. Love you and miss you.
ReplyDeleteMom H.