Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Catch Up!!

In no particular order....catch up pictures!! :o)

How many children can you fit on one couch? Poor Roanen is barely visable in between Ryley and Isaac! LOL
Filling up the children's boxes for Operation Christmas Child! All of this mess fit into....

these 3 boxes thanks to my husband, the master packer!! Notice Roanen wearing a diaper on his head "like a pirate" as he says. Lovely thing about cloth diapering, they are so versatile. hehe


My beautiful blessings getting ready to dig into Thanksgiving dinner. I just noticed that Jayna is wearing the same dress in the last 2 pictures. She sure does love her dresses from Grandma Liv!




Hmm....good thing Quaid took a bath that day, I sure wouldn't want his boy feet in my face when I was sleeping. I'm not sure how Roanen manages to cross his legs like that when he's asleep either.





Jayna's first poem, she wrote it all by herself! I think she must have some wishful thinking going on though because it's definately not summer.




















4 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwww such precious pictures!!!!

    and Miss Jayna, your poem is wonderful!!! =)

    love and miss you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pics...I may be biased be I think(KNOW) that I have the cutest grandkids in the world, all 12 of them...Jayna: I loved your poem and I'm with you, I wish it were summer too...love to all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures, I was just thinking there has sure been alot going on and we are missing it!! Great poem Jayna! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where r ya'll???? I hear tennessee?

    ReplyDelete