pics and I can't copy and paste the post to the top SOOOO, you get the treat of the pics first and the wordy post after! Oh, and the pics are backwards from how they should be. LOL!! Oh well. So this first pic is Nathan and his grandma, we drove up to Illinois this past weekend to go see her. It was so fun to see her, she's doing great!
Great-grandma with the Horsman herd of children.
Roany and his silly grin with great-grandma.
I LOVE this pic!
Quaid looks too old in this picture!
Love this one too!
Breakfast at Perkins!
Roanen and his daddy on Roanen's birthday. There were all duded up in their buckaroo boots to go see Toy Story 3. (On a side note this is the 2nd time that Nathan has seen it, we let each of the children chose one of us to go out on a b-day date with and now both boys have chosen Nathan to go see TS3)
Birthday pizza and cake on our new table that my beloved built! It can seat a crowd.
Quaid driving the pony cart. So fun!
Jayna driving the pony cart with Roanen riding along.
Love this pic!
Avelyn Faith and daddy on the pony cart.
Going to the barn to wash horses.
Maybe this was his defense for kickball with daddy?? Not really sure, but it was hilarious!
Kickball with daddy. Avelyn is trying to sneak off to the swingset.
Happy baby girl going on a 4 wheeler ride with daddy.
The older children getting ready to do one of their chores...filling the horse troughs across the road (ranch road, not street).I don't even remember without looking when the last post was. It's been quite a strange last few months! We sold our home in Alaska, the children and I went to Illinois to stay w/my mom for a couple of months while Nathan finished up his work in Alaska and then made the LLLLLOOOOOONNNNNGGG drive down to Tennessee. Oh yeah, Tennessee...I'm sure the last a lot of you heard we were moving to Utah. Well, God has a funny way of doing things, doesn't He? For some reason TN was on my mind a lot after I got to IL. I mentioned it to Nathan since we really hadn't set in stone that we were going to Utah at that point. We started weighing the pros and cons of each state and decided that we would go to TN where the grass is green, the trees are large, the weather is warm and come to find out, the ticks are aplenty! (The last point was NOT one of the pros of moving to TN in case you were wondering) So, Nathan drove down to TN, found a place to rent w/a lot of land and a barn so he could continue working for himself training horses. He then turned around and drove to IL to pick us up! We were SO happy to see him, 2 months was WAY too long to be w/out my beloved. We came down to TN, started to settle in and Nathan started trying to drum up business. For some reason I just could NOT motivate myself to get stuff put away in the house. Usually I like to be done and get it over with, but I just couldn't do it. Nathan was having trouble finding horses to train but was trying to make contacts w/other trainers and horse people. Then, God in all His grace and glory provided my husband with the job of his dreams and a house included to boot! No wonder I couldn't get the energy to put stuff away, God knew we wouldn't be staying in that house. So, now my beloved is training cutting horses for a great Christian man, we live right on the HUGE and beautiful ranch with lots of famous neighbors (HAHA!!) and we are able to see Nathan through the day and the children are learning more about horses and spending time with their daddy! We couldn't have asked for anything better (well, maybe less ticks). So, I know you're longing for pics, here they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment