
We had such a fun weekend with my Grandma Liv and cousin (honorary little sister), Bethany here! The got here on Friday night and just left today (Monday) after lunch at Chick-Fil-A. We were all sad to see them go, but we're so thankful that they drove down to see us.

They had such fun with Bethany, I think she's probably worn out after a weekend with these busy children!

All my children up a tree. I don't know why Jayna was making that face, but I didn't notice it until Iwas editing pictures.

Grandma sitting on the see-saw by herself. I bought that on Friday at a garage sale and the children have played on it ALL weekend.

The children weren't the only ones enjoying the teeter-totter.

They thought they were going to see-saw by themselves....

but they were mistaken. ;^D

Bethany attacking Jayna in the leaf "pool" the children made (with some help) outside of their leaf house that you can't see. I'd forgotten about making leaf houses until my grandma mentioned it. Jayna has been busy carving rooms out of the leaves all of the yard to make lots of homes. She even made a ballroom, but had to kick the boys out because they were wrestling in it. Quaid was having fun kicking the leaves up it the air all over Bethany.

More play in the pool.

Bethany and the children making the dessert pizza that Aunt Ingrid found a recipe for Bethany to make while they were here. The children LOVE Aunt Ingrid and have nicknamed her "The Sugar Queen" because she always has a yummy treat for them.

Playing a late night game of Go Fish the night Grandma and Bethany got here. The children were in bed when they got here but they woke up and played a few games before going back to sleep.

One more see-saw picture, it's not only for children!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for coming Grandma and Bethany!! We love you and miss you already.
So, I have such a guilty conscience that I thought you said "ornery" little sister...haha! I had a blast the whole time I was there! Thank you so much for having us!! I can't wait to come again! Love and miss you all too!
ReplyDeleteawesome pictures!! looks like a great weekend!!! =)
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures and totally agree with the ornery thing..lol
ReplyDelete