Following our family's journey
OMIGOSH!!! she's suuuuch a cutie!!!!!!! =) Love you all!!!
Oh my gosh, she is hilarious! Her hair reminds me of Ruth's hair when she was about this age. This is one video that I'll keep coming back to, again and again! Thanks for putting it up. Waiting for the next one.Love you all.
Oh my goodness, Miss Avelyn Faith has sure grown!!! I've never even heard her speak! So cute.. thanks for sharing that. :) Blessings on you all.
awww, she is so adorable! Her faces are priceless! SO fun!
Makes us miss you guys all the more. How can sweet Avelyn be getting so big without Aunt Sarah around?? She has changed so much! Love you.
OMIGOSH!!! she's suuuuch a cutie!!!!!!! =) Love you all!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, she is hilarious! Her hair reminds me of Ruth's hair when she was about this age. This is one video that I'll keep coming back to, again and again! Thanks for putting it up. Waiting for the next one.
ReplyDeleteLove you all.
Oh my goodness, Miss Avelyn Faith has sure grown!!! I've never even heard her speak! So cute.. thanks for sharing that. :) Blessings on you all.
ReplyDeleteawww, she is so adorable! Her faces are priceless! SO fun!
ReplyDeleteMakes us miss you guys all the more. How can sweet Avelyn be getting so big without Aunt Sarah around?? She has changed so much! Love you.
ReplyDelete