Sunday morning Nathan took the older two children to church while I stayed home with Roanen, since he was sick. When they got home Nathan said "so when I went to pick up Jayna her teacher said, oh, I have to tell you this!!." You always know it's going to be good when they say that! HA She told Nathan that Jayna got to pick a prize from the prize box for remembering her Bible verse. Jayna picked out a little teddy bear and studied it for a second, then handed it to her and said, "can you tell me if this is made in China?" The teacher said, "yes, it is", Jayna said, "ok, I guess I'll pick something else then" and picked out some lip gloss that was made in the US!! LOL The background of that story is that we have decided that we're trying not to purchase anything made in China, mostly because of all of the toy recalls that there have been lately. It's amazing how quickly children pick up on what you're doing and the fact that she remembers it and even checks on it when I'm not there is awesome!
So last night Nathan was home for supper and things get kind of silly at the table when he is home! Jayna was sitting there and all of the sudden said, "anyone who wants to know what a fooddog looks like, raise your hand." Well, Quaid raised his hand so she explained to him that a fooddog is a dog that wears underwear on his head, glasses, a dress and a girl's shirt. So, then of course Nathan had to keep it going and asked her what a fooddog does for a job. She told him that a fooddog doesn't work, so Nathan asked her how a fooddog pays for things. She said it pays for things with underwear!! He said, well, how does a fooddog get the underwear if it doesn't work? She said that after people are asleep at night, it sneaks into their house and takes them from their dresser!! What an imagination....a dress wearing, girl's shirt wearing, glasses wearing, underwear headgear wearing dog that pays for things with underwear that it steals from people's houses!!!!
Slot Freebet Tanpa Deposit 2023
2 years ago
that's our girl, quite the imagination...keep the stories coming...love to you all,
ReplyDeletemom/grammy
wow... she's VERY imaginative...
ReplyDeletei don't know that she will ever stop amazing me... :-)
haha...I don't think that I could come up with such a crazy story...but I did have belly button germs!! haha.
ReplyDeleteyeah and she would try to get people with them... lol!!
ReplyDelete