
So for those of you who said "what is a mei tai carrier" when I said I was making one....here it is. I've used it the last couple of days with Roanen just around the house and I love it!! I have even put Jayna in it, just to see how it felt with a bigger child in it and it was so great, I could carry her around all day in it I think. There are no clips or rings and the straps allow the weight to be evenly distributed, plus, my hands are free to get other things done. I will be so much more helpful at the MOPS setup and clean up now that I won't have to be chasing Roanen off the stage or carrying him around and using only one hand to do everything!! I can use it as a front carrier, back carrier or in a hip carry. I'm so excited about it and it turned out pretty well. I even made another one (much smaller and simpler) for Jayna for Christmas so she has one like mama to carry Emma around in. Shhhh, don't tell her!! :D Oh yeah, I almost forgot...Jayna and Quaid took these pictures!! Aren't they great?!?!?

that looks quite handy....roanen looks like he likes it alot....great job with the picture taking...love to all..mom/grammy
ReplyDeleteaww!! cute!!! and love the pics!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great. Maybe would work even better than my large Old Navy bag that I used when we were blueberry picking! Doesn't it hurt your back? You HAVE been busy.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Mom H.