Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Couple of Random Pics

I just had to put this one up of Jayna and Quaid standing in another "cowboy/girl stance". No, we typically don't let them stand on the top of the couch (or at least we stop it when they think they'll try to get away with it), but they insisted that this was how cowboys/girls stand! Jayna really has the look down!
I just loved the looks on Nathan and Roanen's faces in this pic. Please ignore Quaid's painful looking face as he was being stepped on by his older sister who was trying to climb over him to get to the other side. It may have been easier to just get up there from the other side, but if a brother isn't good for a step stool then what is he good for?? Anyway, it was just really cute of Nathan and Roany and I finally have a pic of Nathan with a REAL smile on his face!! YAY!!
And I had to put this on here just because it's so awesome!! Nathan came home with this the other night from a friend of his. It is actually a piece of the Alaska pipeline that his friend cut out into the shape of Alaska and then welded Nathan's brand on it. Isn't it great!?!?!? It now has a place of honor on our kitchen windowsill. We love it and Nathan's grandma joked that it would make a great belt buckle for him! HA He might try it too if it wasn't so heavy that it would pull his pants down. Hehehe

3 comments:

  1. these pictures are too adorable nikki!!! i miss you guys sooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan does have a very nice smile..love the sculpture..just wanted to know, when you pointed out that Quaid was being stepped on his OLDER sister, does that mean he has a YOUNGER sister in the making? hehe love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elizabeth,
    I was looking at some of the blogs from Amanda Bacon and Rachel Kroon, and saw yours.
    This is Diana Morgan. Maybe you don't remember me. I used to help the little ones at MOPS -We moved out of Alaska in October- and by doing so, I got to "meet" Quaid. He is sooooo cute, well mannered and adorable boy.
    The picture you posted of him being stepped by his sister is really funny.
    Congrats on your new baby to come.
    God keep blessing you!!

    ReplyDelete