
Nathan rented an excavator a couple of weekends ago to dig in a power line back to the arena, get the run in for the horse ready to put up a building back there this winter and clean up the pile of trees that has been sitting in our back yard for the past 2 years!! It was an all day job (and part of a second day) and he definately got his money worth out of that machine!

The kiddos were all very excited to get a ride on the big "tractor" as they called it and they were awesome about only getting one ride a day and were quite helpful and good about staying back from the excavator.


I had to post this picture here because this is what happens when I say that Daddy is on his way home! I had just gotten off of the phone with Nathan and told the children that daddy had just turned down our road and they all RAN to the window to look out to see him coming. So cute!!
That picture could have been Sarah, Nathan and Ruth...watching at the window for their Daddy!
ReplyDeleteOMG, Jayna's hair is soo long...Nathan should feel so thankful and full of love that the kiddos look so forward to seeing him, that is so precious...hold on tight to those times, they grow up too fast and yes, Mom is missing you all very much..love to all
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I just love the pictures. I miss you all so much, I hope that Nathan really can see how much your guys babies love and look up to him. I love you all so much, I hope that you are feeling ok. I will call you tonight.
ReplyDelete