We welcomed Avelyn Faith into our family on August 29th (my due date!!). She was born at 3:49 in the afternoon, weighing 7 lbs 14 oz and she was 21 inches long. I had an incredibly easy labor (up until the delivery part :D) and we were just so shocked that she was actually here before she was 2 weeks overdue. Nathan didn't actually believe me that I was in labor and when the labor stalled as soon as we got to the hospital I know he really thought I was crazy! She is a little beauty and a very good baby (so far). The children love her so much and Jayna's face was priceless when she saw her. Roanen loves her as long as I'm not holding her or feeding her, then he would rather push her out of the way, but I'm sure he will adjust quickly. We chose the name Avelyn Faith because the meanings together mean "life of faith" and that is what we are praying for her.
She loves to look at her daddy and already has him wrapped around her finger.
Jayna was quite happy that the dr was right that she was indeed a girl!!
Avelyn looking at her big sister.
Quaider looks like such a little man holding his little sister.We are so thankful for everyone's prayers about the safe delivery and healthy baby, God is so good!!

oh she is the cutest thing in the world we just love her
ReplyDeletebocker she is soooooooo cute!!! I need to come visit soon! (or maybe you could just come home and visit! =P) lol!!!
ReplyDeletelove you!!!
Yay! She is adorable. Sooo glad to hear that everything went well. See you around, my prefold pal ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, she is so cute! I love the pictures of her with her proud siblings. Enjoy these next couple days welcoming her to your family. Let us know if you need help. See you soon, Rachel
ReplyDeleteshe is precious, glad everything went well..hope to see her soon...love you all, mom/grammy
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. Born right around Jackson, Mississippi! Can't wait to see her.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you, Mom, except for the Jackson, MI part. I know for a FACT she was born right here in Wasilla, Alaska. I saw for myself! (Seriously, what do you mean?)
ReplyDeleteI think that she ment that is where they were at when she was born !!! As her Aunt that lives next to her I would like for you to give her all the love and kisses you can, then bottle up her yummy new born smell and send it to me :)
ReplyDeleteYay!! She is so cute! And I LOVE that name! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a sweet baby girl!!! Love her name :) and I can't believe you started school...A-mazing. Thanks for the reminder of how blessed we are to teach our children. I forget when life is crazy, but I do love it so much. Hope you guys are settling into new baby world well.
ReplyDeleteLove, Jen