Friday, September 12, 2008

Awesome YouTube video

Check it out here

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome. I hope they air that on TV. What a great commercial. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! Man, that hit home. I hope Obama has seen it. Thanks!

    OH, and you do that Mama of Four thing really well. Good job, friend. I hope things are going well for ya. Hang in there, those first few weeks can be overwhelming. But you know that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard this video played over the air by Rush Limbaugh the other day. I got a bit choked up. There was a rumor that went around for a bit that said McCain had paid for the video, but it was put to rest quickly with evidence that it was indeed done by Joe Cook...all on his own. I'm so thankful for our servicemen and -women.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That needs to be seen over and over by EVERYONE. I love that he was very respectful in the way he spoke to Mr. Obama , that says a lot. Let me just say from a Military stand point that if Obama gets in then our Military will be in for a lot of "CHANGE " ( and not the kind of change that will be good either. This is where it gets scary for us on this side because no matter who is in the White House our guys have to follow what ever orders that are handed down.I just pray that the American people make a wise choice and elect a man who KNOWS what it means to be a leader because that is who NEEDS to be our Commander and Chief!!! and that is all I have to say about that ( well not really but I better stop for now :) Love you all

    ReplyDelete