
It's hard to believe that a week has already passed since Avelyn was born. It's been a good week with Nathan home taking care of the house and the older kiddos...I've been so blessed with an incredible husband!! Everyone has adjusted really well to having a new baby around, even Roanen. I am prepared for some difficulties next week though when Daddy is back to work. Avelyn is a very good baby who sleeps almost all of the time, just waking up for short feedings and a quick (unhappy) diaper change.

These first 2 pictures of her awake had to be taken quickly, :D

Roanen wanted to lay with her and cover up this morning, he loves to kiss on her!
I was waiting for new pics! She's beautiful...can't wait to hold her. Didn't wanna bug ya this week with Nathan home. Can I swing by and take a few kiddos early this week? my kids would LOVE it :)
ReplyDeleteawww!!! she's so cute!!! =)
ReplyDeletewe're re-thinking that alaska thing too.. but I'm not sure why!!! hahahaha!
LOVE YOU all!!!!
Wow. I can't believe how much she has changed already! Thank you for keeping up with the current pictures. I hear she made her debut over at the Coke household...and many loving hands enjoyed loving her! So good. Nothing like family. We can't wait to get up there. Love you all.\
ReplyDeleteOh she is just the sweetest baby girl in the world !!! I wish that I could be up there to love on her, there is nothing like an Aunt Ruthie ! Well maybe an Aunt Sarah ... buuuttt still I think she needs her other Aunt to love on her :) I miss you all and wish like anything we could get up there soon. Love you all so much and miss you guys tons. Thank you for the pictures.
ReplyDelete