I had to take a cutie picture of Avelyn Faith on the BEAUTIFUL (not to mention VERY cozy) blanket that her Aunt Ruth made for her! We love it so much and get compliments on it when we go out. Thanks Ruth!!
Slot Freebet Tanpa Deposit 2023
2 years ago

YOU ARE JUST THE BEST SISTER-IN-LAW EVER !!! I love you, I love you, I love you :) She looks so cute on the blanket, and thank you so much for the family picture you have such a beautiful family, how cool you got EVERYONE to smile all at the same time :) Thank you again and it was well worth the wait. Talk to you soon please give all our deepest love!
ReplyDeletethat family picture is awesome bocker!!!!
ReplyDeletelove you all and miss you all!!!!!!
This is a great photo! Aunt Sarah has a real knack with children. Always has had,and she sure made them smile! I can't believe how much Avelyn has changed in just two weeks. And, might I add, she is looking VERY Horsman these days!
ReplyDelete