Here are some pics of the kiddos with some of their favorite Christmas gifts!! Avelyn Faith is lounging her comfy bouncy seat from Grandpa Ron and getting ready to attack her jingly squares and dolly.
Here is Roany Ty on his new plasmacar. This thing is SO cool!! Nathan and I had a lot of fun with it after Nathan put it together....on flat surfaces a person up to 220 lbs can ride on it!! You turn the handle back and forth to propel yourself and it can really get moving! I think I might pull the van out of the garage today for him to try it out there with a little more room. The older kiddos love it too of course, right now Jayna is driving it with Roanen riding behind her on it. I couldn't believe it when Jayna got on it the first time and knew exactly how to use it....I have no idea how she knew how to do that!
Mr. Quaider Patater with his Playmobil Pirate Chest. He has been eyeing this at Target for quite a while and we went there yesterday with Christmas money from Grammy and Pa (also the source of funds for Roanen's plasmacar hehe) and they had this on CLEARANCE!!! WOOT!! It was the last one on the shelf so we picked it up and still have a bit of money left to get something else for him.
Jayna Paiger with her baby cradle. She loves playing mommy with her dolls....I love seeing her play mommy with her dolls, it just confirms my belief that being a mother is what God intends for women to do and I'm so glad I'm blessed enough to be one!
Here are the children after they pulled the blanket off of their new kitchen set that Nathan and my dad made while he was here. (Oh, and please take notice of Roanen's cool Larry-Boy cape "patting myself on the back here" :D)
A better pic of the kitchen. I LOVE it!! They revamped an old entertainment center. The two door on the left open individually and the two doors on the right are connected into one "stove door". We still have to find some knobs for the stove top, but the children still think it's great.I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!
they all look so happy with their presents...the kitchen set is really cute, what a great idea...love to all
ReplyDeleteVery Cute kitchen set- good job Nathan and fabulous job finding the idea, Elizabeth! Parker got the same pirate chest- I've been shot with canon balls several times!!! :) Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of the kiddos. They look like they made out great this Christmas. I love to watch our kids open there gifts, I think I enjoy it more then getting gifts myself !!! Love the kitchen Nate did a great job
ReplyDeleteaww!!! looks like u guys had a great christmas! ours was good too.. im typing this from our new wii! missed u guys lots tho!!! love you!
ReplyDeleteSuper nice pictures! Love you all.
ReplyDelete