Monday, December 1, 2008

Everybody loves the bumbo


Avelyn Faith LOVES sitting in her bumbo seat. She is really quite nosy, so it's great for her since she can see everything! Nathan thinks they should make some grown up chairs like her nice squishy bumbo!
Roanen has also found the bumbo love...I keep forgetting to take a picture of what he usually does with it, which is put it on his head like a...you guessed it, a hat! He and Quaid both like to walk around the house with it on, good head protection I guess, but it is a bit hard to see! Anyway, he decided this day that he would at least use it as a chair to sit on Nathan, then he would slowly fall over to the side until he fell off and out of the chair. I'm not quite sure what the other 2 children were doing in this picture, but Nathan was playing "worn out daddy"....that's the game they play when he gets home from work and just lays on the floor while several children crawl all over him like ants. hehe

3 comments:

  1. How sweet. I remember crawling all over our Daddy like that :) Though Nate does look very worn out !! I love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! The kids are so cute!!

    I love and miss you all

    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avelyn looks hilarious in that little squishy chair! She looks like she has not body, just head and legs! Tired out daddy is a traditional Horsman game, FYI.

    ReplyDelete