This is one of Nathan's jokes when we talk about names for our baby girl! Then I read
this story (yay for me...I figured out the link thing!! HA) this morning and realized that some people are crazy enough to give their children horrible names!! Sorry for this kind of random post, anything having to do with baby names is big news around here right now since we're down to 5 weeks and counting and still don't have a name! YIKES!!
nathan is so clever, ha ha
ReplyDeleteLove the name Nate !!! Love you guys and miss you all so much, keep praying that we will get stationed up there this winter. I WOULD LOVE IT , I miss the snow so much down here
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for little Huckleberry to have a real name...how about Headless, or Dusty, or Bowlegged? yeah, I think Bowlegged is pretty good...Reminds me of Ben Dover, Harry Butts, and some other real people with unfortunate names.
ReplyDeleteGood job on figuring out the link thing! You'll have to teach me. But for some reason, it didn't go anywhere when I clicked it (it went to a blank page).
hey. just wanted to let you know i haven't forgotten you and the baby stuff i promised in the WM baby section last week. we've been sick. i will be in touch though.
ReplyDeletehope the baby gets a name soon!!!!!
kristy h.
here's what the kids came up with for you this morning....
ReplyDeleteMorgan suggests Butterflya and Seedia! :)
Gavin suggests Annie.
Drew likes Lucy.
Those are all names they thought up all their own!
thanks for your lovely comments on my oriental lily dress, I now have the pattern written down to a newborn size ready for testers. If you're interested in trying it just drop me an email :) I'm planning on testknitting the newborn size in the next month or so too :)
ReplyDelete