
So first off I got an eye opening lesson that my children are becoming less Illinoisan and more Alaskan this morning. We were leaving the house to go to the park with some friends and I held up two caps for Quaid to choose from to wear to the park...one was a Justin Boots hat and the other was his Chicago Cubs hat. Quaid looked at his choices and said, "hmm...I want to wear the hat with the polar bear on it!!" Yikes!! My poor son doesn't even know who the Cubbies are!! Anyway, on to the moose pics...We were on our way home from the park and saw this moose strolling across the road, so I pulled up right next to it and snapped some pictures since I had the camera in the van. The kiddos had fun just watching it munching on some tasty leaves and talked about how big it's ears where.

ok, so we read this blog together and we're both currently sad that Quaider man does not know who the cubbies are (even tho we lost today)... (Bethany's input "the best team in the Major Leagues!")
ReplyDeleteNeedless to say this makes us both sad...
bethany is probably crushed..
ReplyDeleteI am EXTREMELY crushed...
ReplyDelete