Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New belly pic and Jayna hard at work!!

Here's my 32 week belly pic since I keep hearing about not having a new one on the blog!! :D Only 8 (hopefully not 10!!) weeks to go until we meet our little nameless baby.

The other picture is of Jayna doing her new nightly chore of vacuuming the hard floor in the kitchen/dining/living room. I got the vacuum out a couple of nights ago after supper to clean the floor and Jayna jumped up and said she wanted to do it! So now she does it every night for me and gets upset if I try to do it without her!

6 comments:

  1. both of my girls look soooo cute..i like roaney's hat..love to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome you look !!! I can't wait to meet our next little blessing in our family. I love you all tons. and the pic. of Jayna is very cool, I love that she is helping you out . Don't ever stop encouraging her and she will keep up with the chores WITH OUT COMPLAINING. Thats a good day in our house. I love you all and miss you all even more. Please give my hugs and kisses all around

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for cute pictures!!! =)

    and that's really awesome that Jayna's helping without even being asked! (enjoy it!) hahaha

    love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're looking great! I find it hilarious that I never actually see you in person, we just meet in the blogosphere :) Perhaps at a certain book club...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Jayna looks like Cinderella~ blue dress, and all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. we love all these pictures. Jayna, you are a great helper!

    ReplyDelete