Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quaid the rock star

Here's our goofy boy singing his favorite Veggietales song. He's being silly at the beginning with his little nasaly voice...he doesn't really sing like that! hehe hmm...techy illiterate here, I'm not sure how to turn it around, so you'll just have to watch it this way! (I did rotate it when I saved it on my computer, so I'm not sure what the problem is here)

4 comments:

  1. quaid you are too cute!!! and soo silly!!!! =) love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quaid you are so goofy little man !!! :) We all were laughing so hard and now Jacob wants to watch his cousin on the computer all the time !! We love you silly boy

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute...quite the little entertainer...love to all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quaid...so, I want to see a photo with all the musical grandchildren singing something together! What an entertainer...but, I thought I DID see your belly button?

    ReplyDelete