Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hehe

Anyone have a good girl name?? ;D

11 comments:

  1. For real??? Is it a girl??? Okay, well I love Julia... :) And I think that Jessa and Jenna would sound great with Jayna's name as well! And I'm SO thankful all was well at your ultrasound! Hooray, God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Yes, she is really a girl!! We decided that it would be fun to tell everyone this time since we didn't with Roanen. Jayna is VERY excited...Quaid, not so much. HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO EXCITED !!!!!! I WILL BE THINKING OF SOME NAMES FOR YOU TWO . I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. GIVE MY KIDDOS HUGS AND KISSES FOR AUNT RUTHIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I good, or what??? I really did know all along. Good thing you decided to tell everyone. Promise you won't ever tell her, but my boys really need a couple of months to adjust to the idea:-) They were sure it is a boy!!
    Ya know how I feel about Julia...look no further!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amanda...What in the world were you doing on blogs at 1 AM??? Up with Annika?

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww!!! yay!!!! i'm sure jayna is very VERY excited... :-)

    congrats congrats congrats! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking boy, but I guess I was wrong...haha. I am sooo happy for you!

    Love you!!

    -Kid

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too had that Horsman girl feeling... yea! Now we have matchy-matchy two boy, two girl familes! And to answer your question, Sarah... nope, Annika was sound asleep this a.m. at 1, but J and I had just finished a great movie and I felt like checkin' in on some blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! You cracked! I can't wait to meet your new little girl. I have so many girl names that I love but I haven't got to use any of them yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for Jayna- she needs a sis! Congratulations! Don't forget to change it to "Raising God's princessES"... hehe!!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh FUN another Sis! so do you want another "J" name?? all I can think of is southern names...the two name deal is big here in TN. the cutuest super southern one I've heard is Ellie Belle. Serious, and others like Katie Beth, Jaycie, Julie, Jenny (pretty cool name), Jordan, or you can go completely Shaneqwa on your Huckleberry husband :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete