Nathan and I were talking about Jayna's barrel racing this year and decided that instead of her going out to the Butte to barrel race every Wednesday in the lead line class, Nathan would give her a riding lesson so that she can move up to the next class where she will be leading the horse around the barrels herself. Last night was her first lesson on Destiny! We are going to do her lessons after the boys are in bed so it's a special Daddy/Daughter time and everyone won't have to listen to Roany screaming when he's not on the horse.It's going to be great for Jayna and Nathan to have some special time together since he is SO busy in the summer and I can't wait to see Jayna growing into a super horsewoman! (Hey, she already knows more than I do...hehe)


I am so excited for her what an awesome time just her and Daddy !!! I still love to think of my times with our Dad when he would give me riding lessons, roping , and vet care stuff! Those are special times I would NEVER give away. I will pray that God protects this time for just Nathan and his beautiful daughter and that Jayna will always remember these times!! I love you tons and miss you all bunches.~Ruth~
ReplyDelete