Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Potty Boy

We haven't really been working on potty training, but I have been letting Roanen run around with a bare tushy to see what he would do. I have caught him a couple of times and been able to rush him to the bathroom in time for him to go in the potty chair. The other day he was running around the house in his cowboy boots, t-shirt, Daniel Boone hat and bare bottom, I wasn't paying any attention to what he was doing until I heard him say "poopoo", which is what he says when his diaper is wet or dirty, he doesn't make any distinction between the two. :D I turned around and there he was sitting on the potty chair that he had brought out to the living room earlier in the day and when I walked over, sure enough he had gone pee in the potty!! Maybe he will be the easiest one yet to potty train! We still haven't been working on it much, I'm waiting until when can be home for a straight week, but it looks like he will be out of the diapers before baby girl gets here! YAY!!

6 comments:

  1. I love the second picture!!!! He is such a cutie. I love the outfit, hey you'll have to ask Mom but I think Nathan might of run around a couple of times in a " git up " just like that. Please give my babys a kiss and hug. Love you all so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you all. A little more sugar and spice is always good for a growing family. I love the picture of "Potty Boy"...aaahh the little daily joys we mom's live for. Can't wait to see you all! I've been crazy busy packing...2 weeks until we are home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe... congrats to Quaiders!! :-)

    MISS YOU LOTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I am hoping that Nancy thought it was Quaid because she left the message at 6:50am!

    Roany is SOOO cute!! I am glad to hear that he might be the easiest to potty train!!

    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea yea yea bethany... thanks... it's also FINALS week... so i haven't slept much AT ALL this week and have been studying and working... wutev...

    ReplyDelete
  6. no need to get snippy Miss Nancy! haha. Roanen does look an aweful lot like Quaid though, so I guess I will have to give this one to you...maybe Nikki won't though! haha. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete