Thanks to Janeen for mentioning this on her blog!! I signed up for this great DVD swapping website today!! It's so easy to use and great to move some of the old stuff to bring in some new at a very low cost. You just have to pay to ship your old DVDs to their new owners and you get a credit on your account to get a new DVD that the old owner will pay to ship to you! It ends up costing less than $2 to ship it and you print out the shipping label right from the website. I already shipped out 2 today and have one more to do tomorrow. If you want to sign up you can click on the link at the bottom left hand side of my page and if you enter my e-mail address (
mamatoblessings@yahoo.com) then I will get a credit for a DVD. ( for those who read my blog who know Janeen, please sign up using her info if you can, since I got this info from her!!...I tried entering her name, but that didn't work, so you might want to contact her for her e-mail address if you want to give her the credit) I love thrifty deals, so I'm so excited about this one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment