I was tagged by Amanda B. (bacon bits) (ok...I tried to figure out the link thing, but couldn't do it...I'm a blogging idiot...:D)
Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag a new set of six bloggers by linking them
Wow...were to begin!!
1. I do not like my food to touch on my plate...I have friends who joke about bringing me my own divided plate to go out to eat and I'm thinking it might not be a bad idea!!
2. Another food one....I generally eat all of one food item before I move onto something else...for instance, I will eat all of the vegetable before I will move onto the meat...I usually save the best for last too, which doesn't make much sense, because by the time I get to it, it's not hot anymore.
3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE thrift stores and garage sales and would actually prefer to shop at them rather than a regular store.
4. I have to sleep towards the outside of the bed and my face can not be covered up, but I do like my ear to be covered, so it's a battle to get the blanket in just the right position. :D
5. Like Amanda, I am also addicted to books...and not just for me, but for the kiddos too, they are always the first thing I look at at garage sales, where else can you get Dr. Suess hardbacks for $.10 a piece??
6. I remember things that aren't all that important, like who got what 0-3 month outfit for Jayna when she was born or where I got that toy that's sitting across the room ,but I forget what I went into the grocery store for.
Now I tag:
Ruth
Bethany
Nancy
Carrie L.
Jane (the Keller Tribe)
Janeen (Maxwell House)
Come on now....share your quirks with the rest of the world, we would love to read about them!!
Slot Freebet Tanpa Deposit 2023
2 years ago
I remember those quirks...I think you get the thrift store thing honest..Jennifer told Grandma that we used to go to the antique mall every day(which is not quite true)...I still think your quirks are very cute and Uncle Donnie understands the food think totally..haha..Love to all..mom/grammy
ReplyDeleteSo fun to read, Elizabeth! :) Thanks for sharing... I love reading these because it helps me not feel so strange. Hee hee
ReplyDeleteHey Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteI haven't kept up on my blog reading these days.... but I accept your tag and will try to think of something to write in the next few days. Thanks for thinking of me. By the way I love reading your blog and keeping up with you and your family.