Saturday, June 14, 2008

Good movies??

Ok, so since I joined this DVD swapping site to build a great family DVD library so to speak....I need some good ideas on family friendly movies to add to my wish list! I already have added Facing the Giants, Flywheel (if you haven't seen this it's by the same church that did Facing the Giants and it's about a used car salesman....of course, some cheesy acting, but the message is awesome), The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (many thanks to my Aunt Ingrid for making me fall in love with that movie!! :D)...I can't remember what else I've added, but please leave me a comment with any movies that you love and think I should add!!

3 comments:

  1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is amazing... I still call mom up every time I find it on tv in Carbondale and tell her I'm watching it!!

    *only a few hours until we leave! so you better start checking our blogs for new pics in SD!!*

    LOVE YOU n MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy~ haha...I have to laugh at you saying that because when I would babysit you when you were little you always yelled, "no...not 7 brides for 7 brothers, I want to watch The Little Mermaid!!" hehehe Have fun in the sunshine, I can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty much anything with Chuck Norris is great in my book :) You can also stick TV series in your queue too. There are some great older family-friendly TV shows, like Touched by an Angel, Doc, Sue Thomas...

    ReplyDelete