I'm so excited!! Casting Crowns is coming up here in August! They are one of the only groups that Nathan and I actually both love. We don't typically agree on music, so it's awesome that the one group that we both love is going to be in Alaska. Nathan is actually planning on using one of their songs for his riding demonstration at the Stallion Demo in May. We already got our tickets, since I'm sure that they will sell out quickly....we don't get very many big name Christian artists up here. We are going with some great friends so I'm sure it will be a blast. Nathan has never been to a Christian concert and the only time that I have seen a Christian artist perform was at the MOPS conference this summer. I can't wait to be in a huge auditorium praising God with thousands of other people!! And it's only 6 months away....grrr. :D Oh well, good things come to those who wait right?? And maybe the pregnancy time will go faster since I'll be so excited about the concert at the beginning of the month, I won't have as much time to think about my due date at the end of the month. Yeah, right. ;)
It sounds like you are really excited! I hope that you have a really good time!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Bethany
They just happen to be my favorite group too. Hey can I come, I mean of course you guys would have to buy me a ticket .... hum better make that three cause you know the kids will want to come up to.. LOL.
ReplyDeleteI KNOW you guys will have a blast and it will be so amazing to be a place with that many people praising the same wonderful Lord !! I am happy for you guys. Love you , Ruth
If you need a babysitter, you know I'm available..HA HA
ReplyDeleteLove to all..Grammy/Mom
aww!! yay for things to look forward to... and fun concerts!
ReplyDelete:-)
Love ya!!