Thursday, February 21, 2008

Horse Lovers

Nathan brought our horse, Destiny, into the garage the other day to pull her shoes off. All of the children wanted so badly to go out there to see the horse, so after he got the shoes off of her Nathan took them out one at a time to just sit on her back for a minute. Jayna and Quaid grinned and had fun, but Roanen was so full of joy!! He had a huge smile on his face the entire time and was not a happy camper when Nathan took him off her back! Nathan let him sit up there for a couple minutes more, but it still wasn't enough, I think he would have sat up there all night. For the next couple of days he would go over to the garage door and say puppy, puppy....which is what he says for horse. I guess he thought that the
horse lived in the garage now. :D

2 comments:

  1. The kids are all soooo darn cute!! I miss you all alot! Roany's picture is so adorable! I just can't get over it. Jayna and Quaid are definatly cute too!

    Love
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're all soooooooooooooo cute!!!

    and yes, bethany has been telling me for like 10 minutes all about how cute Roany's picture is, so she really does think it's "so adorable!"... hahaha!!!

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete